First Nationals

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: First Nationals
From: Steve Elzinga <huronmountain@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:20:24 -0700 (PDT)
This was my first time to Nationals and my second year
autocrossing.  I just wanted to say thanks to everyone
who worked to organize the event, it was a lot of fun
and run very well IMO.  After the event my brother and
I were able to stop and talk with Carroll Smith and
ask specific setup questions for our car.  That is
just unbelievable, we couldn't have done that anywhere
else.  Thanks to Mid-Atlantic Motorsports and the SCCA
for getting him to come.  All in all it was a great
learning experience for me.  I'll be back.

Steve Elzinga
#55 CM
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com