NOT going to Topeka

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: NOT going to Topeka
From: "James A. Crider" <autojim@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 13:34:14 -0400
Well, due to my extended unemployment (Week 6 so far), I have withdrawn
from both the Pro Finale and the Solo2 National Championship events.  Just
can't justify spending the money to go when there's not much coming in.

I hate it, but there you go.  So, all of you who are going, be safe on the
roads there and back, drive well, and above all, have as much fun as
legally possible.

I'll be back at it just as soon as I am able.

Jim Crider
autojim@att.net
#65 ESP '99 Mustang Cobra (AWL, not AWOL, this year)