Grassroots Motorsports magazine at Topeka.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Grassroots Motorsports magazine at Topeka.
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:39:10 EDT
Hi Folks,

My announcement that I was going to be at the Peru Tour worked well....So, I
figured I'd mention that I'll be at Topeka as well, with our full booth/back
issues/T-Shirts.  We'll be fielding two cars in three classes this year. The
Civic that I'm driving in Street Touring, and a Mini Cooper that will be
running in HS and STS.  The drivers in STS will be two guys from MINI USA,
one in Public Relations and the other in Engineering.

Per
http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com