SoloTime Gateway to Nationals May 26,27

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SoloTime Gateway to Nationals May 26,27
From: "Janice Sansone Rick" <janice@wcsllc.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 05:31:12 -0500
I assure you that the 3rd Annual SoloTime Gateway to Nationals is NOT
flooded out!  Legs of the Arch are getting a little damp but the track and
more importantly to us the Drag Strip parking lot is dry (except for the
soda, beer and margarita's at the Sunday night happy hour)

Anyone still interested in coming can still register (the $10 late fee kicks
in today but registration is still open) by emailing me and letting me know
that want to enter.
Give me your name, class, SCCA #, number desired and we can get your form
made out Sat. at registration.
We have a big turn out in CP/CPL!  So come on out just to see Ron Ver Mulm
run. Some hotels are full but there are plenty of them in Collinsville, IL
and you can still get a room.
For more info go to www.gatewaytonationals.com

Jan Rick  janice@wcsllc.net