Hankook Tire Deal!

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hankook Tire Deal!
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:12:02 -0600
>From SCCA.org

Good job Steve Johnson!

Dave

SCCA. PARTNERS WITH HANKOOK TIRE FOR
SOLO STREET TOURING S PROGRAM

CENTENNIAL, Colo. (February 26, 2002) - The Sports Car Club of America Inc.
announced a partnership today with the Hankook Tire America Corporation to
provide sponsorship for the Street Touring S class at all Tire Rack SCCA
Solo II. National Tour events, the Tire Rack SCCA Solo II National
Championships and all Tire Rack SCCA ProSolo. events.
Hankook will award prize money for those participants finishing in the
top-two at Solo II National Tour and ProSolo events, the ProSolo year-end
point standings and Solo II National Championships. If participants choose
to race on Hankook tires, the prize money is significantly higher.

"This agreement with Hankook Tire again proves the increasing value of
SCCA's Solo programs," said Steve Johnson, SCCA President and CEO. "Hankook
recognized the youthful attraction of the Street Touring S class as a way to
promote their tires to a sport compact car crowd, and we are delighted that
they chose the SCCA as their partner in this marketing effort."

"Hankook Tire is extremely happy to be associated with the membership of the
SCCA," said Y.M. Park, Hankook Marketing Manager. "Our involvement with this
esteemed organization marks a significant step in introducing our line of
high-quality, dependable tires to the racing market.

"In addition to our Solo involvement, we're enthusiastic about working with
other categories of SCCA racing and look forward to a long and mutually
beneficial relationship."

Hankook will be well represented at Solo and ProSolo events, with a strong
signage presence and required Hankook decals on all cars competing in the
STS category. In addition, Hankook's website, located at
www.hankooktireusa.com, will have a direct link to SCCA's website,
www.scca.org.