Re: [evolution-disc.] Seeking opinions from Left Foot Brakers

To: davebs14@yahoo.com, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Seeking opinions from Left Foot Brakers
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 20:06:28 -0500
I've mentioned before that I found a pair of Simpson Go Cart boots, for
$40.00 at the Simpson store in Mooresville North Carolina. They look just
like the leather racing boots, have the Simpson patch on the side but are
canvas uppers and are not lined with Nomex. They work great for
autocrossing.

Larry