Re: Falken Azena's - Longevity?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Falken Azena's - Longevity?
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:35:43 -0600
There's a fellow on the Atlanta list (solo2atlanta@topica.com) who says
he drives 200 miles a day on his and hasn't noticed any unusual wear,
yet.  He says don't use 'em in the snow!

I have only had mine for a week or so.  I thought it was interesting
that they mention a max inflation of 51psi.  Sounds like an autocross
street tire if ever I saw one!

It looks as if the tire wars for the street tire classes have begun, eh?