Re: FW: true story...

To: Michael King <mapco@att.net>
Subject: Re: FW: true story...
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:02:49 -0600
Reminds me of a story that I heard on Paul Harvey about 25 years ago.  A
rancher in Wyoming had caught a Coyote in a live trap one day.  He was
so upset about coyotes going after his sheep that he and a buddy got the
coyote out of the trap, tied a couple of sticks of dynamite to it, lit
the fuse and let it go.  The confused coyote immediately went and hid
under the rancher's brand new pickup truck - which got destroyed in the
explosion a few seconds later.  I'm sure that his insurance company
wasn't too happy with him either!

Kevin Brown
FP TR6