RE: Need Quick Tire/Wheel Advice

To: "David Disney" <disney7@icx.net>, "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Need Quick Tire/Wheel Advice
From: "Brian Garfield" <bgarfield@md.adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:09:25 -0500
A large contingent (including myself) of the B Stock Miata drivers run
225/45R15's on a 15x6 rim.  Never heard of a problem.  As a matter of fact,
I thought a 7" wide rim was perfect for a 225.  I've got 225/50R16's on
16x7's on my Passat and 225/55R17's on 17x7's on my Audi allroad.
Another racing reference would be the Type R drivers running 225/45's on
their fronts which are 15x6.5 I believe.

Brian Garfield