CLK55....What class?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: CLK55....What class?
From: Stuart Langager <slangager@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:43:56 -0800 (PST)
I have a question for the classing experts.  What
class is the Mercedes Benz CLK55 classed in?  I know
all CLK's are classed in FS but I wasn't sure if that
included the CLK55.  If so it could be a pretty good
car for the class.  Heavy, but seriously fast and well
engineered.  Might ruffle some feather to show up in a
$70K car for FS but if that's where it's classed,
that's where it's classed.  What do you think?  Not
too many Mercedes run in Solo so it might be nice to
see some fresh equipment out there.  Thanks for the
information.

Stuart

=====
Stuart