Re: didja see it?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: didja see it?
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:22:01 -0500
If we fill 'em with water, we won't have to shag as many of them.
:^)

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

I have been told that one of the reasons for the longevity of the
Roman bridges is that their designers had to stand under them
when they were first used.  It may be time to put a similar
discipline into the software field.

Copyright 2002, Matthew D. Murray.
Permission to reproduce these words on the list explicitly
granted.