Re:Brain Excercise

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Brain Excercise
From: Greg72ES@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 03:00:56 EST
We hold Rallycross events regularly and have held TSD Rallys with a
Rallycross at one of the checkpoints as a "Special Stage".  While it WAS fun
for rally enthusiasts, the regular crowd did not seem to care.  Though some
of the "4 wheels off the ground" views were interesting,  the majority of the
event was boring to watch at best.

Personally, I think it's a good idea, but the only way to find out if someone
would watch is to tape it and see.

Greg Stephenson