Re: SCCA AutoX Insurance Question

To: David Disney <disney7@icx.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA AutoX Insurance Question
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:07:18 -0600
Though you may get several responses to your question from this list,
Dave, I think you'd do better to send that same message directly to Pete
Lyon in Risk Management.  Avoid the middle man.  You can find his email
address on the SCCA website.  But protocol says it SHOULD be
plyon@SCCA.org

He's a busy guy.  But, in all the years that I've known him, he's always
shot me straight on my insurance questions.  And I'm proud to call him
"friend!"

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman