Re: Warning: Fort Myers hotel rates

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Warning: Fort Myers hotel rates
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 06:03:10 -0500
Ouch!

I agree that the Festival of Lights parade is a big deal, especially for
the locals.  It was the longest (duration) parade I had ever seen, last
year.

Keith Edwards, who camped under a palm tree at Buckingham Field last
year, and LOVED it...
Suffolk, VA
5.25 1st gen. CRXs
http://www.norfolk.infi.net/~kedwards/