Equipe Rapide in the news

To: autox@autox.team.net, equipe-rapide-announce@lists.carlc.com
Subject: Equipe Rapide in the news
From: "Carl C." <cc@carlc.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:01:34 -0500
With all the street racing problems, its nice to see the News Papers
attempting to
give Autocrossing a chance.

Equipe Rapide (South Florida) was in the Miami Herald. We got the Front
Page
of the Neighbors section. If your in Miami,  you can read the actual
article
in today's (Thursday 12/20/2001). If anyone can save me a copy (or two),
please do!

http://www.miami.com/herald/content/news/neighbors/east/digdocs/084800.htm

The link above is a partial of the main article. We do plan to respond
to the Fire
Fighters comments, we believe we he was talking about street racing, not
autocrossing since they can't hit spectators that are roped off and over
200
feet away.

Enjoy,
Carl