Re: driving_simulators

To: "Ian Leavens" <ian_ll@yahoo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: driving_simulators
From: "justJOE" <justjoe13es@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:25:23 -0600
OK.. gotta Ring in again on this one..

I too have F355 and that also has a psudo online play.. but not
really online.  But I will agree that F355 on the Sega Dreamcast
is Really really nice. It was interesting to see that Laguna Seca
was really different on F355 than GT3.  Also, something that
I found out, that Act-Labs steering wheel can be used with a
Dreamcast if you get the "cartridge" that plugs into the steering
wheel.. that steering wheel even has a fake leather covering that
feels really nice. =)  And since a Dreamcast NEW is like $49
and the game is also $49 for $100 you are set with NEW.
Heck it is worth a try.  And with a Dial-up account anywhere,
you can even get online with it! =)

About the Force GT from Logitech.. I would agree that it has
slow response, but if you think about it, it makes it more realistic
being slow.. go figure.  =) I have actually grown to like it.
And it is Blue.. and it was a gift =). which means I didn't have to
buy it.. makes me like it more.

justJOE