Allies vs Axis

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Allies vs Axis
From: JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:04:06 -0500
Hey, Team.Net-

I got an email from one of our "Band O' Crazies" about Allies -vs- Axis
that I want to pass on to y'all.  Ladies, Gentlemen & Knuckledragger(s), I
give you Dixie Region's own Sergio "Ring-And" Pinon:

I just wanted to drop you guys a line and remind you all about Dixie
Region's Allies vs. Axis event this coming weekend. (Dec 8&9) A GREAT TIME
will be
had by all.  No obligation pre-registration is available on our website (
http://www.dixiescca.com ).  You can also see a list of those who have
already registered.
Early registration is on Saturday and there will be security provided
at the site for those of you that wish to come a day early and partake in
the City's Festival of lights.  Here's the web site for the festival if you
are interested (
http://talgov.com/citytlh/parks_recreation/winter/index.html).

Hope to see you there...

Sergio Pinon

So, like he said, I hope to see you there!

Peace, Love & Pushrods,
JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB