FS: Porsche 968

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: Porsche 968
From: "Joshua Hadler" <hadlerj@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:28:24 -0700
Posting for a friend, please respond to him directly.

Contact info is at the bottom.

-Josh2

===

From: Lamkin, Bill [mailto:blamkin@rational.com]

For Sale

1995 Porsche 968 Coupe
Guard's Red exterior / Black Leather interior
Approx 87K miles
$19K (see $2K extra included stuff below, and recent $1.5K services)

Technical Stuff:
VIN:
WP0AA2969SS820105
Option codes:
C02 030 220 231 331
398 423 425 454 650
718

Real Stuff:
Rare M030 suspension and Torsen LSD car.
Rear lowering procedure completed ($1K service).
Almost new (<2.5K miles) on Kumho Ecsta tires
Recent service:
        Replace Timing belts, replace Tranny input seal, set cam timing, cam
cover gasket, cap, rotor, plugs, TPS, fuel filter, o2 sensor, power steering
hoses and reservoir, sunroof gears, rear-view mirror.

Performance Upgrades
        Custom double-adj Koni's, by ProParts, May '01. $1500, included
        Weltmeister adj 28mm front sway bar $500, included
        (includes factory hollow 30mm bar too)

Optional stuff:
Kineses K5 wheels, stock size and offset, and 1/3 worn Hoosier AX tires,
245/275. +$2K

(AutoX) pix available on request. Happy to take car to local mechanic and
have it inspected for anyone out of the Colorado area.

What the car needs:
Small plastic body panel (cracked by frozen pylon) on rocker panel in front
of passenger door. Front grill isn't perfect, and paint has a few typical
Colorado small rock chips. The previous owner put some dings in the stock
wheels too -- no curbs, the dings are hard to describe -- wheels are
perfectly straight, these are cosmetic.

Not sure what my solo2 future holds at this point, but I thought someone
might want to autocross this car. Might go EP -- might even go back to road
racing. I'm not moving to Redmond though. :-)

--Bill

Bill Lamkin
Rational Software
RMST architecture team manager