2002 Solo II ~ Salina and Wichita Regions

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>, ".KCautox"
Subject: 2002 Solo II ~ Salina and Wichita Regions
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:26:51 -0500
Both Salina and Wichita Regions have come up with our Solo II schedules for
2002. Between the two of us, we have enough to keep everyone in Central
Kansas busy next year, as well as anyone from our friends in Kansas, KC,
Nebraska, Oklahoma, or anywhere else who would like to come visit.

Salina's events are all at the East Crawford Recreation Area. Go east on
either Crawford or Magnolia to Markley  Road, turn on Markley, go about a
mile to the event site (Markley dead-ends at both Crawford and Magnolia).

Wichita's events are either at Wichita Greyhound Park (north of Wichita on
I-135) or Strother Field (south of Wichita, near Winfield). The Wichita
Region website, www.wichitascca.org, has maps.

Feb 24 - Wichita - Strother Field
Mar 17 - Wichita - WGP
Mar 23 - Salina  - ECRA (test & tune, maybe a school)
Mar 24 - Salina  - ECRA
Apr  7 - Wichita - WGP
Apr 20-21 - Salina - ECRA - Evolution School, plus a separate Solo II each
day (two one-day events, not a two-day event).
Apr 27-28 - Salina - ECRA - Solotime Midiv Championship Event #1 (done by
the Midwest Division)
May 12 - Wichita - WGP - Wichita River Festival Solo II
May 18-19 - Salina - ECRA - Mirror Khana XXVIII
Jun  2 - Wichita - Strother Field
Jun 23 - Salina  - ECRA
Jun 29-30 - Wichita - ECRA in Salina - Solotime MiDiv Championship Event #3
Jul 14 - Salina  - ECRA
Jul 28 - Wichita - WGP
Aug 11 - Wichita - WGP
Aug 25 - Salina  - ECRA
Sep 15 - Salina  - ECRA
Sep 22 - Wichita - WGP
Oct  6 - Salina  - ECRA (possible KSU school Oct 5)
Oct 13 - Wichita - Strother
Oct 20 - Salina  - ECRA
Nov 10 - Salina  - ECRA

--Rocky Entriken