Re: 13" Kumhos on CSP/SM Hondas?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 13" Kumhos on CSP/SM Hondas?
From: "Brad Cox" <COXB@tmfhs.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:06:25 -0500
>>> Michael King <mapco@att.net> 10/23/01 08:54AM >>>
Anyone have any thoughts on the new 215/50/13 size that Kumho has available?
How does everyone think they will compare with the Hoosiers on CSP Hondas?

Isn't Kumho supposed to be releasing 235/45/13 as well?  If so, then that's the
size I'll go for.  If the performance of the new Kumho is similar to the the
Victoracers, then I'd say they'll be pretty fast.  Especially now that they'll
be available in an "ideal" size for CSP cars.  However, something tells me that
Hoosier will continue to rule at Forbes Field.  As for the rest of the season
though... I like those prices!

-brad