Re: After fitst time aotuX. Some feedback

To: Yuri Klepach <civicr1992@yahoo.com>, "team.net"
Subject: Re: After fitst time aotuX. Some feedback
From: Andrew Schmiechen <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:38:01 -0500
No personal experience but I've heard lots and lots of complaints about
Nitto 450s.  I'm pretty sure you won't be able to get them to stick like you
want.

Remember that comparing the two cars isn't quite comparing apples to apples.
The Civic is going to handle differently than the GSR. You may have a softer
front bar than her, but she has an upgraded rear bar.  The Integra may have
seen the same problems had it not had the upgraded rear bar.

Finally, something else to consider, is that she wasn't pushing the car as
hard as you.  Driving style has a lot to do with it.  You can only do so
much with air pressure before you have to adjust your driving style.  Most
likely, you're going too hot into a corner and that's why the car pushes and
scrubs onto the sidewall.

-A.