2001 Evolution-SEDiv Solo2 Champions

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com (Evolution Discussion),
Subject: 2001 Evolution-SEDiv Solo2 Champions
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:46:52 EDT
Sorry folks, we were unable to secure a site to host the 3rd event for the
2001 Evolution Performance Driving School - SEDiv Solo2 Championship Series,
so the 2001 class champions have been chosen based on the accumulated event
points from competitors who attended both events.  Congratulations to all the
2001 SEDiv Solo2 Champions listed further below.  Detailed final class point
standings will be posted on the website within the next week at:
www.eec.com/sediv

Special thanks and applauds to Evolution Performance Driving Schools and
Kumho Tires for event sponsorship, particularly the Team Challenge event at
Perry that was such a great success.  Please be sure to thank our sponsors
for their generous support.  Work is underway for the 2002 SEDiv Solo2
schedule.  I'm quite confident that we'll have at least 3 events in 2002 as a
number of regions have already approached me about hosting an event.  If your
region would like to host an event in your area please drop me an email.
We're also working on a new SEDiv Solo2 website for 2002.

Here are your 2001 Evolution-SEDiv Solo2 Class Champions:

SUPER STOCK  -  LINDSEY LOWE
B STOCK -   ALLEN SANDERS, II
B STOCK LADIES  -   JEANNE DARROW
C STOCK -   KURT BREUTINGER
D STOCK     -   PETER HENDY
E STOCK -   ROBERT CARPENTER
E STOCK LADIES  -   ELIZABETH PULLIAM
F STOCK -   TOM PULLIAM
G STOCK -   AL ABERSON
G STOCK LADIES  -   AMANDA ABERSON
H STOCK -   RON FOLEY
A STREET PREPARED   -   DAN CHADWICK
B STREET PREPARED   -   JERRY ONKS
C STREET PREPARED   -   C. HEATH McMILLAN
C STREET PREPARED LADIES    -   RENEE HINES
D STREET PREPARED   -   STEVE HOELSCHER
E STREET PREPARED   -   MASON MELKOWITS
F STREET PREPARED   -   JK JACKSON
A PREPARED  -   BILL COFFEY
B PREPARED  -   BILLY MERTENS
D PREPARED  -   DUANE DUNHAM
E PREPARED  -   ROB HEISER
E PREPARED LADIES   -   BETSY-BRYAN TINSLEY
F PREPARED  -   ROBERT BELVOIR
D MODIFIED  -   KARL RICKERT
E MODIFIED  -   CHRIS RAGLIN
F MODIFIED  -   JIM MURPHY
STREET TOURING S    -   LAING CONLEY
STREET TOURING R    -   JARED SUTER
ROOKIE PAX CHALLENGE    -   ALLEN SANDERS, II