RE: emgine Q

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: emgine Q
From: "Pitts, Ian" <Ian_Pitts@G1.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:05:46 -0400
While we're at it.. why not have the Turbine spool up two Gyroscopic
(flywheel) energy storage units (spinning in opposite directions, of course)
and have all the energy for the run saved up before the run even begins.
Braking forces can be regenerative and throw energy back into the flywheels.

http://www.ott.doe.gov/hev/flywheels.html
http://hera.berkeley.edu/IRO/Summary/01abstracts/perry.1.html
http://www.upei.ca/~physics/p261/projects/flywheel1/flywheel1.htm

Just kidding. Intersting reading and ideas though...

Ian
'81 Scirocco FSP
http://www.detn8.org/Rocco/