Re: CalClub needs your Votes (slightly off topic)

To: "!Team dot net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CalClub needs your Votes (slightly off topic)
From: "Will Kalman" <will@kalman.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:42:45 -0700
The voting is at http://www.speedzone.com Click on Los Angeles, Lori is in
the middle column, second from the bottom.

Here's a link that will take you directly to her "page":

http://216.185.96.197/speedzone/vote.asp?LocationID=2&GirlID=20

Lori is at 661 votes and has had a strong lead but now a couple of the
others are in the low 700's.  Don't forget you can vote once/day with *each*
email address you may have.

Will Kalman
'91 Escort GT
CSCC #232 STS