Re: SCCA membership

To: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: SCCA membership
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 10:01:40 -0700
The membership is from the month you sign up and goes for a full 12 months.
The 'local' fee is for the nearest to you region. The $15 is very
reasonable, but can vary depending on the region, ranging perhaps all the
way up to $25 extra. That local fee entitles you to receive that region's
newsletter and a voice in its politics, if you want to travel three hours.
:)
You can choose any region in the country, say, if you like their newsletter
or program. It's up to you. If you don't select a region, national will
probably assign one to you.
--Pat Kelly