Re: Fairfield County Sports Car Club Event Oct. 28th

To: "Matthew D. Murray" <MDMurray@gwns.com>,
Subject: Re: Fairfield County Sports Car Club Event Oct. 28th
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 09:15:07 -0700
Matt,
    I don't recall how we got there, but we've been using the A rating for
over 12 years. Seems like the A rating was the closest to what humans hear.
We even hired a noise person to double check our readings (at $1000 a day!).
--Pat Kelly
<FCSCC-MEM@yahoogroups.com>, "Teamdotnet (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>