Re: [NER] Fairfield County Sports Car Club Event Oct. 28th

To: nersolo@ner.org, Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [NER] Fairfield County Sports Car Club Event Oct. 28th
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 11:11:41 -0400
My guess would be that it is somewhat subjective. If it "sounds loud" you
may want to adjust accordingly. This being a first time event at the site,
err on the side of quiet. Insert common sense.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.