Supercharged Grand Prix for Sale - Like New - Cheap

To: KC Auto List <kcautox@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Supercharged Grand Prix for Sale - Like New - Cheap
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:55:09 -0500
Sorry to bomb the lists, but I'm picking up my new Camaro SS (red,
6-speed, Hurst Shifter, etc.) on Friday (with many thanks to my lovely
wife) and I need to sell my baby - my 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP sedan!
 For those of you who don't know, the GTP has GM's supercharged 3.8
liter V6 in it - 240 hp and 280 ft-lp of torque.  Per Motor Trend, the
performance numbers are: 0 - 60 in 6.6 seconds and the quarter in 15.0
seconds at 92.3 mph. This car is an excellent performance sedan that the
whole family can all fit in to (at least if you don't have more than
three kids (four if your spouse doesn't ride along!)).  While the car
doesn't corner as well as my FP TR6, its not bad - I have no problem
going around 35 mph corners at 60 mph if I am so inclined.  I had
planned to keep the car forever so I have always babied the car - Mobile
1, kept the rpms low until the engine was warmed up, properly broke in
the engine - and it is in excellent condition.  It has never been in an
accident - there aren't even any door dings or scratches in the paint.
 This car is completely loaded.  Here are some of the particulars, the
list is too long to write here so email me for a copy of the window
sticker if you need more:

-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Sedan (silvermist metallic with graphite
(almost black but not quite)
-GTP Package (supercharger, rear spoiler, 225/60r16 performance tires,
full function traction control (can be switched off if desired))
-4-speed automatic transmission with driver selectable transmission
performance mode - this makes it the best automatic that I have ever driven
-power windows and mirrors
-anti lock brakes
-variable speed power steering
-leather seats (driver seat is 6-way power, heated (wonderful in the
winter!), plus a power lumbar support
-power glass sunroof with sun shade
-remote keyless entry (programmable locks, security system and interior
lights)
-air conditioning with dual zone (separate controls for the driver and
passenger) fully computerized temperature control
-polished aluminum wheels
-steering wheel radio controls (really nice to have!)
-heads up display (really nice - I wish the Camaro had this feature)
-trip computer
-automatic headlights and auto dimming (electrochromatic) rear view
mirror (great at night!)
-etc.

This is a wonderful car.  It not only offers great performance, I get 27
to 27.5 mpg driving back and forth to work.  I have had the car for
three years and 4 months and it has about 61,500 miles on it.  These are
pretty much all highway miles since I drive about 96 miles per day on my
commute.  These are all easy miles since the car is only turning over
about 2000 rpm on the highway.

The original sticker price was $26,135, I am asking $12,900 or best
offer.  The car is located just east of Kansas City in Odessa, MO.
 Please email me for pictures or more info or call me at 816-230-5781
(home) or 913-573-7355 (work).  Also I drive in to Kansas City every day
so if you let me know I can bring it in and you can come to the GM Plant
to look at it.  Thanks.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO

FP TR6, '89 MR2, '70 Corvette Stingray convertible, '01 Camaro SS (soon
to be)