Thanks For the Nationals Memories

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks For the Nationals Memories
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 20:15:22 -0700 (PDT)
Although I am still appalled like the rest of the
U.S.A. at what happened on Tuesday the 11th, I want to
thank all the fine people I met at Nationals.

I was already on a plane when the incident happened
and was returned to Boise from where I started 30
minutes earlier. Jumped in the truck with Mike
Billings and drove 24 hours to be there.

Met some great people, drove like crap, looked at some
cool D-Mod and E-Mod cars to get some ideas when I
bring mine next year.

Congrats to all the Champions who drove their butts
off and special thanks to all those who stayed to make
this an event to remember.  Thanks SCCA and all its
members!

Don Miller
#48 D-Stock this year but #32 E-Mod next year!