Re: some kinda car

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: some kinda car
From: Louis Gallinaro <wickedlou9@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 06:56:18 -0700 (PDT)
The RSX-S is actually supposed to be faster in a straight line than the
old Type-R was.  Probbably due to it's new infinitely variable valve
timing, making more useable power lower in the rpm range.  BUt the old
ITR is still a better handler, much more of a dedicated racer than this
new RSX.  the new RSX is supposed to be a more grown-up version of the
olde integra.  Less racer, more comfort.

I think my vote would have to go with the WRX.  quite a fast little
car, and from what I hear is an asbolute blast to drive.  the AWD will
make it a great auto-x car... drifting through the corners should be
fun. :)

-Lou

=====