Greets from Topeka / Tire question

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Greets from Topeka / Tire question
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 16:55:58 -0700
Well, hello from dark and humid Topeka.

Not only is this my first trip to nationals, the weekend practice
sessions will be my first time running kumhos on concrete.  I'd really
love some starting-point advice for pressures as compared to asphalt.
I'm guessing slightly higher, as presumably they will grip more and need
more roll-over resistance.   But my guesses are wrong at least as often
as right.

And then, Tuesday will be my first time running Hoosiers at all.  Again,
I'd love some pressure starting points as compared to Kumhos (on
concrete, since I should have them at least dialed in by sunday).

Thanks for any and all advice; hello to everyone who's here, "man,
doesn't that road construction suck" to left coasters on their way, and
nyah-nyah to those who are neither here nor on their way.

Cheers
-Brooks