14" Rain Tires For Sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 14" Rain Tires For Sale
From: BobTunnell@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:02:14 EDT
One last try...

  4- BFG R1 226-compound (autocross) 185/60/14 tires

Not as good in standing water as a Dirt Stocker, but *way* better on damp or
drying pavement.

Bought 'em off the BFG truck to use on the 318is in case it rained.  It
didn't.  They have never been used, stored in plastic bags since they got
home, and still have the stickers on them.

All this time I've been holding out for the same price I paid... until now.
Now I just want them out of my garage.

They're available to the highest bidder over $200 (hey, I have my pride) by
Thursday morning and I'll bring them with me to Nationals.

Please respond privately to BobT@BimmerHaus.com or BobTunnell@aol.com.

Thanks,

--BT