RE: Speedvision to become NASCAR channel

To: NER Solo posting <nersolo@ner.org>,
Subject: RE: Speedvision to become NASCAR channel
From: Patrick Collins <irti2000@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:56:33 -0400
Just a thought from the Right Coast,

              I live just down the street from the Joe Gibbs operation in the
Huntersville Business park. The park would make a very good location with easy
access to the teams and other needs. HuMM Nascar taking over the Speedvision
Network, that would be a shame. I enjoy all forms of motorsports and
Speedvision has filled this very well!!!

Pat Collins

EP 33 510  Solo II / Sportsmen Drag Racing

Huntersville,NC