Re: Quad 4 info?

To: Eric Linnhoff <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Subject: Re: Quad 4 info?
From: Rick Shank <rickshank@banklogic.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 07:46:39 -0400 (EDT)
Ryan,

I agree w/ George.   Come to the Quadfourm on groups.yahoo.com   .   The
problem you have isn't it burning oil, but coolant, as the head gasket is
most likely shot.    Still fixable, and can make some decent power for an
N/A 4 cylinder.   Contact me privately if you need info on joining the
list, or which companies to go to for performance parts.

~Rick Shank