Tonto and the Lone Ranger

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tonto and the Lone Ranger
From: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 21:14:21 -0500
Tonto and the Lone Ranger had been captured by the Indians, and the Lone Ranger
was going to be put to death. The chief decided to grant him three last wishes,
however. The Lone Ranger said he wished to have Tonto be allowed to bring him
back his wishes. After a brief private conference, Tonto galloped off,
returning in about an hour with a beatiful blonde. After she and the Lone
Ranger had spent a few noisy, passionate minutes in the chief's teepee, he came
out and spoke privately to Tonto, who once again rode off at a gallop. Once
again, Tonto returned with a beautiful woman, this time a redhead, and once
again the Lone Ranger took her into the chief's teepee, returning after a time
to send Tonto to fetch his third and final wish. As the faithful sidekick rode
off, the Lone Ranger yelled after him, "This time, do what I told you, and
bring back the POSSE, Tonto."

<FX: ba-boom>

Jay "What you mean we, Kemosabe?" Mitchell