Pylon for June 2001

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pylon for June 2001
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:19:15 -0400
To celebrate the first day of summer,
the June 2001 issue of North American Pylon was mailed to subscribers
yesterday,
June 21, 2001.

This month we cover
        the CenDiv Subaru Series;
        The MidDiv SoloTime Series;
        New England Region's first two events of '01;
        Pro Solos at Atwater, CA, and Petersburg, VA;
        Scotty White's romp in Pro Solo and two SCCA Nationals on one
weekend;
        Joey de Los Trinos setting FTD at Golden Gate Fields in an EP
Toyota Corolla;
        San Francisco Region holds Round 11 at Golden Gate Fields by the
bay;
        Council of Motoring Clubs starts '01 at Cheyenne, WY;
        The 27th MirrorKhana at Salina, KS;
        Virginia Motor Sports Club at Southside Speedway;
        Reno Region wins Nevada's North-South Challenge;

Plus columns by
        Warren Leveque who wants a senior discount on times;
        Gary Armstrong reveals more about The Beater, chapter 5;
        Lorenzo Scribe learns a new Pittsburgh, PA, road race track will
include an autocross course separate from the track;
        Editor John  Kelly suggests its time for SCCA National to charter
Regions by activity rather then geography;
        Brian Beckman offers the numbers on the Physics of Racing;
        Brett Miller explains how to build headers for a G< F body;
        Toolbox Gourmet Arthur Emerson critiques the food at Petersburg's
Pro Solo;
        We have another pair of clip-out pages on Roger "The Real"
Johnson's course design ideas.
        Then we have our normal most complete Autocross Calendar plus
Garage Sale offering cars for sale (free ads for subscribers).
Pylon is avilable at Tower Records/Books and a number of specialty
newsstands.
        To Subscribe,
        Send $24 for 12 monthly issues to:
                North American Pylon
                P.O. Box 1203
                Pleasanton, CA 94566-0120

Or, call 1-800-KT-KELLY 9-5 pdt, M-F, and charge to your Visa or
MasterCard.
Or, FAX your name, address, credit card # to (925) 846-0118, it operates
24/7.
Or, check out our web site at
                <www.napylon.com>
and get a sneak peek at what we're about.

--John Kelly, editor