Fw: SpeedBleeder screws legal?

To: Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fw: SpeedBleeder screws legal?
From: Eric Linnhoff <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:16:54 -0700
You heard it here first.  As of the August issue of Sports Car (and
Fastrack), Speedbleeder screws will be a legal item.  I aksed about allowing
them on Stock and ST cars so I would assume they'd also be legal on SP cars.

Whew, one allowance down and thirty seven to go.  Man, this is work.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Neon R/T (see-dan)
#69 STS   #13 TLS
knuckledragger@kcweb.net