SF Region/Sac Chapter NorPac Divisional info

To: Ba-autox@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SF Region/Sac Chapter NorPac Divisional info
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 20:16:53 EDT
Here's some info that I've come up with over the weekend:

The site will be open from noon on Friday.  Setup will start then.

Camping will be allowed, but no tents, Coleman stoves, open fires, etc.  The
gate will be locked each night at 9:00 but a designated camper will have the
keys in case of emergency.

As you may have heard, there will be no Saturday night party.  I stand behind
the decision to cancel it, after Sac Chapter had another event at the
restaurant and it was less than acceptable.  Restaurant management could not
guarantee them that they could make it acceptable for us.  I'm sure you all
share the concept that we'd rather find good food on our own than have a
party at an unacceptable place.  There will be a refund in your registration
packet.  I have no fear that autocrossers can find good food and have a good
time in Sacramento!

I hope to have entry lists on the website shortly and publish the Run Group
Schedule and event schedule shortly.  If I remember correctly we said
Reg/Tech were open something like 5-8:30 PM Friday and 7-8:30 AM Saturday.

Charlie