Re: Oscoda report(s)?

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oscoda report(s)?
From: Stan Whitney <dp25sdw@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:27:09 -0700 (PDT)
Just made it back in after the 1.3k trip home.  Site
was very nie, clean  and unbroken concrete.  Weather
beautiful until late afternoon.  Courses started fast
but quickly turned to bit you with some tough sections
and a double 90 finish that made for lots of sideways
action.

Highlights were:

1) watching Brian Priebe 3 wheel the MR2 spyder around
the big sweeping back section
2) seeing Lynn and later Paula Kozlak clean house in
the 3rd gen warhorse.
3) seeing a bullitt mustang in blue ?!?
4)Chili cheese fries at the concession stand
5) bonfire and toasted marshmallows on the beach Sat
nite.

low lights were:
1) 2hrs in gridlock on I-94 outside of chicago on the
way in.
2) 1hr  in gridlock on I-75 on the way out (after
taking the shortcut!)
3) self destructing on the second round of the
challenge - third time this year :(

Stan - must go to sleep now with the taped F1 race
on....