Hummingbirds, Trailers, etc

To: eric@mail.brown911.com, lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com
Subject: Hummingbirds, Trailers, etc
From: JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 08:32:08 -0400
Eric, Larry, et al-

I am STILL laughing over that "hummingbird on methamphetamines" line.  Been
trying to use it on somebody, but the opportunity hasn't come up yet.
Larry, we would seem to be living parallel lives.  Dixie Region just bought
an enclosed trailer to replace the one stolen a few months ago.  I was able
to remove all the cones, fire bottles, boxes, etc, etc out of MY garage and
put them in the trailer.  I found out I had a TWO bay garage after all!
Only problem was, once there was room to work, I lost my excuse for not
fixing the rear brakes on the E Type.  Darn.

The trailer stays at my house, parked in the side yard.  Anne's
five-year-old, Brian, asked why the trailer stayed at our place.  I told
him that it had come to live with us, and that it was his new brother.  He
loved that, and STILL calls the trailer his "brother" when he refers to it.
At the end of our local events, I tell him it's time to put the cones back
into "Brother" and he starts stacking 'em, one at a time, in the trailer.
Gotta love that kid, even if he does put the magnets on the car upside
down...

Peace, Love & Pushrods-

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB