Class for ME!

To: autox@autox.team.net, Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Class for ME!
From: jwalter@ptra.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 07:23:35 -0500
I agree with Charlie on the people coming to Solo2 and wanting to be
competitive with the "car" they happen to own.  Of course, I carry that
over to the road race guys (IT, etc.) that want to be competitive in both
venue's.  To do so they want us to conform to their rules and not the ones
we have worked so hard to iron out and form.  No we are not a "feeder
series"!  8^)

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
jwalter@ptra.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"The people who vote decide nothing. The people who count the vote decide
everything."
     - Josef Stalin.