Re: Nats tallent show..

To: David Hedderick <davebs14@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Nats tallent show..
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 20:43:53 -0500
David Hedderick wrote:

> Speaking of talent competition, how does the one
> at nationals work? Anywhere ya gotta sign up? Any
> prizes?  :-)  Or is it all just something fun to laugh with
> each other about?  Just wondering.

Get in touch with Roger "Ohio" Johnson.  (He will probably contact you
now!)  He is the grand master of cerimonies, and arranger of talent.
It's a great time that I have sadly been unable to attend the past two
years.  Go if you can, and definately enter if you have a talent.  There
are usually prizes.  Don't worry, people laugh at you too!

Pat