RE: Car Numbers

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Car Numbers
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:12:16 -0600
Joe,

IMHO the best in the business is Solotime in Wichita, KS.  Mark and Jean
Alft are autocrossers and have a great catalog (I've distributed over 50 of
them at local events) with numbers, decals, and lots of other autocross
items at very reasonable prices.

To get the SoloTime catalog e-mail them at: solotime@southwind.net

or contact them at:
12619 Tallowood, Wichita KS 67206
Phone (316) 683-3803

~ Ken Stolz
Big Sky Region 38 - Missoula, MT
'01 Subaru Impreza RS - #12 STS - "AUTOXER"
   __/   Solo2   \__
      Team Magnet
Our Cars are "Attractive"