New Mini

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: New Mini
From: jwalter@ptra.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:48:49 -0500
Per's right, at least in my case.  If I can fit in the car and drive it, I
will have one of the S models.  Come hell or high water.  I've had the
pleasure of driving a couple of FWD cars lately and it's been fun.  I just
might like it on a regular basis.

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
jwalter@ptra.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"The people who vote decide nothing. The people who count the vote decide
everything."
     - Josef Stalin.