Re: Fiberglass molds

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>, <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fiberglass molds
From: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 17:21:50 -0500
I learned to make styrofoam plug molds from the Glen-L catalog my dad
ordered from the back of Popular Mechanics in the sixties, but you could
just as easily check out a book from the library.  I'm sure there are many
sites on the net too. It's pretty simple, and most of the books I've seen
showed you how with a series of step by step illustrated photos.
BTW good for you for making your own parts.  I get great satisfaction from
driving in a car that I built.

Bryan Williams
Beer Money Racing