Pro-weather

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pro-weather
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 22:15:14 -0700
RE:
Randy wrote:
We also had a number of weather related reruns. Wind has been blustery,
reaching peaks of 40mph. A severe thunderstorm struck today, but right
after
the last car finished running. I have never had hail hit my car as hard
as I
saw/heard today..but then, I am from Southern California. Some people
had
runs with a small amount of rain, but I doubt it affected times, it
seemed
to evaporate as it hit the ground. Tomorrow is supposed to be clear.
Must be
because I brought the rain tires. :)
--Randy, if it makes you feel any better, on Saturday in San Diego, we
had
hail, wind and rain. A speaker was blown over and destroyed too.
Bill Sanford

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!