Re: RE: Was Sports Cars... Now ugly Cars

To: Mr53CSP@aol.com
Subject: Re: RE: Was Sports Cars... Now ugly Cars
From: WheelerDealerUSA@netscape.net (Jonathan Kniskern)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:41:43 -0400
I thought the same thing. When I first saw the 'new' Mustang at Thunderhill in
March of 1999, I didn't like the angles and curves mixed together. Apparently
everyone in design today likes that look - I mean you just can't get away from
it. Even the new Miatas have leaned that way with the redesigned mouth. I
prefer the curvy lines of a Jag or older Ferrari, but the Focus has actually
grown on me, and we're considering replacing my wife's 323 with one. They've
gotten excellent reviews in all 3 forms (coupe, 4-door, wagon).

Kam - I'll have to look you up next time I'm in LV - we seem to share the same
opinions. JK.
Jonathan Kniskern
nmiata@aol.com
wheelerdealerUSA@netscape.net
'90 Silver CSP Miata (in need of CSP wheels)
'99 Silver Sport Miata