Speed Creep? warning: no autox content, squabbling content

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speed Creep? warning: no autox content, squabbling content
From: "Brad Cox" <COXB@tmfhs.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:27:24 -0500
I can't resist.

First, Paul wrote these kind words in the midst of an orderly, courteous
discussion:
>>If you want to change the rule then go right ahead and change it. But until
>you do, you and the SCCA "bosses" are a bunch of hypocrites<<

Then Mark sez:
>>That's not what the rules say, but it's no surprise that you read into things
>only what you want to see.  You got the creep part right, anyways.<<

To which Paul responds:
>>Why don't you simply discuss the issues instead of getting into personal
>insults?<<

To which I'm responding (for Mark, but hey, I'm the hypocrite here)...  Tit for
Tat dude.  U started the name calling.  Sort of hiding it in a subject related
paragraph doesn't change the fact.  Why does netiquette go to hell in a hand
basket when U get involved?

-brad
(No more personal business, I promise.)