Re: "new" scca logo

To: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "new" scca logo
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 23:46:37 -0400
George,

Why does it surprise you that racers want to win and that newer cars are
faster? We all know the adage  "speed costs, how fast do you want to go?",
yet people constantly demand that rules be written that foster their frugal
race budgets.

If you want something to complain about why not cry for the poor Type R
drivers, like myself, who bought the best ride in the class only to have its
reign cut short by the WRX? :-)

Alan "it's a full moon, I'd let my hair down if I had any" Pozner