Meridian Tour pictures online

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Meridian Tour pictures online
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 13:40:12 -0500
http://www.angelfire.com/ms/brianberryhill/mertour/mertour.html

Here's classes and numbers of cars that I took pictures of.  Sorry that it
was only Saturday Heat 5 stuff.

EM 141
GS 16, 24, 59, 123
ASL 29
DSP 198

And since I drive a Probe GT, of course I had to take the most # of pics of
Gerry Hock's PGT.  And I guess Arthur Emerson's primer colored TT caught my
eye in a weird way, so there's a few of it (sorry for the one that is
chopped off).  And since I'm in MS region, I had to take a pic of Steven
Volpp's M3 driven by Karen Christoff.

After looking at Gerry's PGT, I remember the days when I had stock
springs... wow.

Feel free to use them for personal pleasure, just let me know.

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill
http://www.angelfire.com/ms/brianberryhill